The Inventory Management System is an integral part of EBoomer and the heart of the Order Allocation Process. This system is highly configurable giving you a snapshot in time of inventory positioning along with trends and analysis.
- Single view platform for your warehouses / fulfillment centers inventory.
- Advance inventory management capabilities.
- Complete paperless operation support.
- Generating pick slips with exact location to pick item from.
- Accurate on hand & available counts.
- Reporting & tracking damage prone items.
- Tracking items movement from location to location within warehouse.
- Inventory synchronization across channels.
- Auto inventory publishing on Channels.
- Kitting Support.
- Inventory alerts to maintain certain inventory level as configured.
- Alerts for unallocated inventory except bins.
- Receiving / stocking / reserve inventory capability
- Advance inventory allocation & ordering process.
- Demand based auto PO generation.
- First come first server / Priority based order inventory allocations.
- Moving allocation form order to order for manual interventions.
- Moving allocated items from locations to location without losing allocation for better Multi SKU per order handling.
- Handling inventory transfers from warehouse to warehouse / fulfillment centers ( Amazon FBA )